Friday, August 7, 2009

chacha wa Musoma on reach dad poor...

Chacha Wambura said...
Although we have been successful in our careers, they have not turned out quite as weexpected. We both have changed positions several times-for all the right reasons-butthere are no pension plans vesting on our behalf. Our retirement funds are growingonly through our individual contributions.Michael and I have a wonderful marriage with three great children. As I write this, twoare in college and one is just beginning high school. We have spent a fortune makingsure our children have received the best education available.One day in 1996, one of my children came home disillusioned with school. He wasbored and tired of studying. "Why should I put time into studying subjects I will neveruse in real life?" he protested.Without thinking, I responded, "Because if you don't get good grades, you won't getinto college.""Regardless of whether I go to college," he replied, "I'm going to be rich."en looking for."

No comments: