Monday, September 19, 2011

hebu soma sara ya kijana huyu kwa kidhungu uone tunavyoshindwa kuombea mambo muhimu

At dinner a little boy offered to lead in prayer;

Dear GOD,
I thank you for giving me such lovable parents.
Thanks for visitors and their children who finished all my cookies & ice cream.
Bless them so that they won’t come again.
Forgive our neighbour's son who was wrestling with my sister on her bed & his daughter for eating a sausage from my brother's pants.
This winter please send clothes to all those poor naked ladies in Daddy's cell phone & provide shelter for the homeless man who uses mum's room when dad is at work
AMEN

3 comments:

SIMON KITURURU said...

DUH!

Bennet said...

Sasa kilifuata nini baada ya hapo????????

Yasinta Ngonyani said...

kaaazii kwelikweli hapa!!