WOMEN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION ORGANISATION
WDVPO formerly known as WOSCA is a non governmental organization dedicated to work with women, youths , families and communities to overcome domestic violence
Our Vision is “Members of community in Muleba District live peaceful and joyful life without Discrimination and gender violence ‘
WDVPO is looking for recruiting the enthusiastic and energetic suitable qualified Tanzanian citizen to fill the following position
Job title: Project manager
Reports to: to WDVOP Coordinator
Location base: headquarter Nshamba-Muleba
Purpose of the position
Oversee WDVPO Activities
· Manage implementation of the organization activities as per planned budget
· Fund raising..
· Prepare quality and timely monthly, quarterly, semi- annual and annual narrative reports.
· Bachelor of community development/Bachelor of Education/Bachelor of Sociology Diploma or other related field
Experience, skills and ability
· At least 2 years of experience in community development work.
· Computer application skills..
· Experience in working with donor funded projects.
· Good planning and proposal writing skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili, including report writing.
· Excellent networking and organizational skills.
How to apply:
If you believe you are the ideal candidate we are looking for, please submit your application, curriculum vitae indicating your present employer and position, day time telephone number and copies of relevant credentials with at least (two) referees to The board chairman WDVPO, P.O. Box 254, MULEBA. Or by Email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 30th January 2012